A Note from Skipper
Christmas is just around the corner!! We hope that you have a fantastic Christmas!
Weekly Special: 50 Item Pick Up
Your task this week will be to do the 50 item pick up every day. Pick up 50 items that are not in their correct places and put away in the correct place. This gives you the opportunity to have a huge tidy up.
Focus Area: Kids’ and Spare Bedrooms
- Pull out furniture and vacuum behind it
- Dust all surfaces
- Clean interior windows
- Clean mirrors
- Strip beds and remake
- Wipe down all furniture with a damp cloth
- Sort out and tidy toy cupboards and boxes
- Tidy bookshelves and other shelves
- Wash curtains
- Clean window fittings
- Wash favourite teddy
- Empty drawers and wipe out
- Empty shoe storage and wipe out
- Air out the room
- Dive under the bed pull out and put away the treasures under there
- Sort out clothes and shoes that no longer fit or are not season appropriate
- Tidy and clear bedside tables
- Decobweb the room
Remove all cutlery from your cutlery drawer. Wipe it out then replace the cutlery.